The BI Norwegian Business School is delighted to announce the Master of Science International Scholarships Bergen to high-potential candidates who want to undergo a degree program at the school.
The selected applicants will receive a full tuition fee for two years. the school may also include a one-time stipend to help with living expenses in the first semester while enrolled in the BI Norwegian Business School programme.
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo. The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff. In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students. BI is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence and skills in Norway with more than 200,000 graduates since 1983. BI Norwegian Business School is a private foundation and is accredited by NOKUT as a specialised university institution. BI organised its academic activities in nine separate research departments covering all of the disciplines that can be expected at a modern European business school.
Eligibility criteria for the International Master’s Scholarships Bergen.
- Applicants must be International students
- If your first language is not English, and you are not from Norway/Nordics, The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 90
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 62
- University of Cambridge exams:
- C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English, CAE) overall score of 176
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English, CPE) overall score of 180
Eligible Countries: All International candidates are eligible to apply.
Value of Award: Full tuition fees
Number of Awards:10
Method of Application: Applicants must enroll in the masters degree programme at the university.