Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2022-2023:
– Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program
– One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
ALBA was founded in 1992, through a joint initiative of the Federation of Greek Industries ( ΣΕΒ ), the leading Employers’ Union in Greece, and the Hellenic Management Association ( ΕΕΔΕ ); both the preparation for the creation of ALBA and its operations until the end of 1993 were funded by the European Commission and by contributions offered by its Corporate Members.
Alba Graduate Business School (Alba), has always been dedicated in offering educational programs of the highest academic standards in the area of Business Administration, as well as a strong framework of personal development and social responsibility.
The continuous improvement of our academic and administrative processes, our people and faculty, our corporate culture as well as our passion for quality in education, create a stimulating environment for those that invest in ALBA Graduate Business School for their personal and professional development.
Eligibility Requirements for the Fully Funded Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships.
• 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
• Excellent command of English language
• At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/ and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 4th 2022 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: April 11th, 2022
For More Information: