The background and History of the National University of Ireland Galway & What the School Offers
National University, uni Galway of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway) is one of the largest universities in Ireland. Located in Galway City, it was founded in 1845 and has over 23,000 students. the school offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a variety of disciplines. Popular courses include
- Health sciences,
The school also has a number of research centers and institutes, including the Galway Arts Centre and the Galway Biomedical Research Centre. NUI Galway is a member of the University of Ireland and the Coimbra Group.
31st May 2022
Eligible fields of study offered at uni Galway?
- College of Arts
- Social Sciences and Celtic Studies
- College of Business, Public Policy, & Law
- College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science and Engineering
Type of Scholarship:
Undergraduate And Postgraduate degree
Eligibility/ How to apply for Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland:
- To eligible for this scholarship, You must have accepted an offer and paid an acceptance deposit; firm or conditional for one of our undergraduate or postgraduate taught masters’ programmes for entry to NUI Galway in September 2022.
- You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- You must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE)
Which Countries are Eligible?
Students from Angola, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Award location: Ireland
Scholarship benefits of Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland?
From €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers
Why You Should Attend to Nationals University of Ireland Galway
How to Apply for Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland:
- Undergraduate Students can log in and apply via their personal NUI Galway application portal
- Postgraduate Students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form
- Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni?
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more information