LSE is offering the Health and International Development programme which is a full scholarship to a total of eight students who are willing to undertake a degree program at the Institution. Funded by the Wellcome Trust, this opportunity will support the very best students seeking a career in health-related social science research.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £31,088.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must:
- be International students
- have good academic records
- be proficient in English language
- have completed their undergraduate degree program
Application Process: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2022, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.