The University of Kent is currently accepting applications for the Fulbright Awards to take on a master’s or higher research degree at the University of Kent for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This scholarship is available to USA students who want to begin their studies at the University of Kent. The selected applicants will receive an international tuition fee, plus maintenance.
The school is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure, granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965. It is a global institution, with students from over 150 countries and 41 percent of its educational and research staff based outside of the United Kingdom. Kent was among the top 150 in the world for Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law and Psychology.
Reasons to Study at the University of Kent?
The school provides an education that allows parties to find work anywhere in the world whilst providing candidates with a wide range of opportunities for skill development to prepare them for a career. They offer broadly recognized degrees, a cosmopolitan student community, and exciting work opportunities.
Worth of Scholarship: Full tuition fees and maintenance
Brief Description of the UK Fulbright Awards for USA Students
- Application Deadline: Fulbright applications are open from April until October.
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s or higher research program
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
UK Fulbright Awards for USA Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or higher research program in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- US citizen resident anywhere except the United Kingdom, and
- Hold or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK.
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of the United States of America at the time of application.
- How to Apply for the: All eligible students must have to seek and gain admission in masters or higher research programs. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the recommendation letter, academic transcripts, Bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove their written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.