The University of Leicester, UK. is offering a merit scholarship for science and engineering ,The educational program is available for the 2022/2023 academic session .
The Undergraduate Merit Science and Engineering Scholarships is based on merit and is worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year. It is open to international-fee-paying students who intends to apply for an undergraduate degree in any of the schools within the College of Science and Engineering.
The school is a public research university based in Leicester, England, recognized broadly for international excellence, world-changing research, and top-grade and inspirational teaching. The University has research groups in astrophysics, biochemistry, and genetics. It is a world-class infrastructure and highly experienced faculty members.
Reasons to study at the University of Leicester?
The University offer hundreds of study possibilities no matter where you choose to pursue your dreams in the world. Distinguish yourself with a degree that challenges you, excites you, and prepares you for career success. The University also provides various pathways for career improvement and professional development as it delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality.
Worth of Scholarship: £3,000 or £5,000
Brief Description of the Undergraduate Merit Science and Engineering Scholarships
- Application Deadline: The students must have completed and submitted their application by September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: College of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Undergraduate Merit Science and Engineering Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the University.
- School of Geography, Geology and the Environment
- School of Mathematics and Actuarial Science
- School of Engineering
- School of Chemistry
- School of Informatics
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria: This scholarship rewards academic achievement, in whatever qualifications your country has that is equivalent to British A-levels, as follows:
- Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year
- Three grades above standard A-level equivalent – £5,000 per year
- How to Apply for the Undergraduate Merit Science and Engineering Scholarships: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Leicester.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the recommendation letter, academic transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide English language ability: IELTS or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship will provide £3,000 or £5,000 at the University of Leicester.