The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
University of Winnipeg, Canada
Level/Field(s) of study:
Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate , PACE or ELP offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
The President’s Scholarship for World Leaders are valued at $5,000.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
• Be an international student
• Entering the first year of any program
• Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
• Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Applications are currently closed.
Applicants must complete an application for admission to The University of Winnipeg and submit the supporting documents by the scholarship deadline date of 1 June annually.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.