The Drucker Challenge is an international essay competition held annually by the Drucker Society Europe, in partnership with the Drucker Forum. The Competition explores a current topic in management – typically related to the theme of the Forum – in the context of Peter Drucker’s human-oriented management philosophy.
The Winner will receive a cash prize of € 2.000, if you are Silver awarded € 1.200, and if you are Bronze awarded € 1.000.
General requirements for the Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest.
- You must be 18-35 years old (inclusive of both ages)
- You must have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010. However, you can participate in the 2022 Contest (if still under the age of 35)> if you were previously a student (as per your application form) and are now embarking on a career at a university;
> if you were previously a student (according to your application form) and meanwhile moved on to become a manager or entrepreneur
Essay category requirements
You can submit one essay to participate as either a student or manager or entrepreneur (please mention your main occupation in the submission form)
- You are a part-time or full-time student (bachelor, master, MBA, or PhD) or you are seeking your first opportunity after the completion of your last degree
You are a
- manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes
- an entrepreneur or business owner
- licensed professional
- social volunteer or community leader
- A cash prize of 2.000 EUR
- Complimentary in-person pass for the 14th Global Peter Drucker Forum, to be held in Vienna, Austria on November 17 & 18, 2022
- Invitation to attend the Gala event with Awards ceremony and to participate in a cultural program
- Opportunity to win the Special Recognition Award for the most original essay
- Certificate with ranking
- Invitation to join the Drucker Challenge Alumni Community on social media networks
- One-year-all-access subscription to the Harvard Business Review
- Publication: Ranking list, link to your essay, your photo and bio on www.druckerchallenge.org. Your essay may be re-published by your university/company with credits given to Peter Drucker Society Europe
- Funding of travel expenses: Your international travel and accommodation costs for attending the Forum will be reimbursed based on our travel process & policy.
How to Submit
To submit your Essay
Go to SUBMISSION in the main menu, fill in the form and upload your essay.
In case you encounter problems with uploading, please send your file and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE May 14, 2022, 16:00 CET (4:00 PM CET)
- NO entry fees to be paid
- Authors from all around the world are invited
- FEB. 15: SUBMISSION OPEN
- MAY 14: SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- NOV. 17–18: GLOBAL PETER DRUCKER FORUM
- NOV. 17: AWARD CEREMONY
Application Deadline: May 14th, 2022
For More Information: